Event Tips –
- Have a clear objective of why the event is happening both prior to and at the start of the event
- Make sure there is a real clear “What’s in it for them” message for the people attending
- Do a dry run with a 3rd party
- Observe and take notes of the exact phrases you hear
- Never cut back the summary and make sure the key learning points are agreed to
- Document outputs and review
Activity Breaks and Team Building
Whether your team has recently come together, or has been together for some time and needs reviving to gain competitive advantage, our facilitated training and team activities will provide you with the opportunity to examine, create, and apply hands-on skills required to synergise individual and group strengths to handling team activities and align team goals. Identifying team strengths and difference will give your staff a glimpse of their peak performance opportunities.
With your organisational values, agenda, relevant thread, purpose or competences: (such as integrity, teamwork, customer focus, respect, community aware, structure and processes, initiative, communication, prioritising, influencing, flexibility) as the theme of the day, good fun and often competitive master classes are organised in a variety of environments. Whether you are looking to use tools like Belbin Team Roles, want to set physical challenges or just have a great Team Building event please feel free to contact us on 0203 507 0053 for a quote.